Allpro Engineering prides itself in looking after our staff, providing a safe and enjoyable place to work and providing a standard of service that is unique to our company. We have a transparent operation system throughout our company and we keep our clients informed about a projects status.
Our business growth is a result of:
Continuing investment of plant and machinery, ongoing R&D work with new machinery and a recruitment of "can do" technical staff that have ongoing training and support to deliver results.
To enjoy the engineering challenges of today, sustain growth and provide value added engineering solutions while maintaining a great work relationship for our clients. Allpro Engineering's name will continue to represent quality in all our engineered products with a small engineering company continually making a difference.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Allpro Engineering is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for employee's, contractors, customers and visitors. This commitment extends to ensuring that our operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage. People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility.
Our Objectives Are:
- To identify and reduce the risk of all types of work activities that may produce personal injury or illness, damage to property, fire or security breaches.
- To provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to increase personal understanding of work place hazards, including safe work practices.
- To involve individuals in occupational health and safety matters and consult with them on ways to recognise, evaluate and control work place hazards.
- To lead and encourage employee behaviour and initiatives that contributes to a safer and improved work environment.
- To establish and use specific established safety procedures when conducting work related activities to reduce the risk and damage to property.
- To allocate appropriate personnel and financial resources to meet health and safety requirements.
- To consult with governing bodies and other industry groups in developing standards, control strategies and monitoring techniques and conform to all legislative requirements.
- To strengthen our business by making safety and health issues an integral part of all business activities.
Standards when working on site with Allpro employees, contractors and visitors
Allpro Engineering provides a safe and responsible work force that not only extends to our employees but also ensures that all our contractors and visitors follow the same safety standards set down as below. With customer site safety policies and variations differing from site to site, we first work to our own minimum established standards and adopt and other that regulate a site.
- Allpro's in house induction completed and documented
- Discuss all site specific induction information and complete where required
- Point out toilets, lunch room, first aid room and client site contact
- All technical licences are current (electrical, fork, riggers, etc)
- High visible Clothing
- Safety glasses where required
- Ear protection where required
- Safety boots (compulsory)
- Long cotton trousers (compulsory)
- Long sleeve cotton shirts when welding and grinding
Standard safety procedures
- Job start meetings taken place at jobs with more than 2 people on site
- Discuss JSA and relevant job scope
- Discuss any incidents from previous day
- Discuss issues raised at previous meeting
- Safety issues
- Document meeting
- Job safety analyst form filled out
- Lock out tag out procedures adhered to
- Confined space procedures adhered to
- Hot work permits adhered to
- Scaffolding permits in place
- Hazardous substances information is in place
- Injury management and emergency plans are in place
- Tagging of all electrical equipment in place