Established in 1995, we created a company that could add engineering support to plant, production and engineering managers in the packaging industry. After 12 months we quickly realised we needed a factory workshop to help put these ideas into action and control the outcome.
After 20 years now, we still enjoy working with the ever changing packaging industry and establishing great working relationships.
Our business growth is a result of:
Continuing investment of plant and machinery, ongoing R&D work of new machinery and a recruitment of "can do" technical staff, deliver results.
Continue knowledge gaining in our industry, sustain growth and continue to provide value added solutions for our clients.
Experience and clientele
Scott MacDonald, the engineering manager of Allpro engineering has alone over 32 years experience in the packaging and manufacturing industry and this helps in putting together the right solution at a cost effective price.
Below is where some of that experience comes from
- Bova Pharmaceutical
- A.C.E Packwell
Food and Beverage
- Dairy Farmers
- Goodman Fielder
- Greens Food
- Mars Foods
- Dollar sweets
- Heat and Control
- Rheem Australia - Water Heater Manufacturing
- CSR - Plasterboard Manufacturer
- ABB - Maintenance Systems
- Amrad I.C.T - Diagnostic Products
- Staedtler - Pen and Pencil Manufacturer
- Reckitt & Benckiser - Cleaning Goods and Chemicals
- Boral - Brick Industry
- Pacific Mirror - Image Video Cassette Manufacturer
- Tasman Insulation - Insulation Material Manufacturer
- Unilever - Consumer Goods Manufacturer